Monday 10 May 2010

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

When I started the course I had no idea what iWeb was and I didn’t know how to work it at all. I had created a preliminary website to get a feel to iWeb, this helped me as I had learnt all new features and ways to make a good website.

Using iWeb is a good way to create a website, it beats using print work. I had learnt how to use rollovers, which is an effective way for people to know what is a link to another page and what isn’t. It is also a useful technique for a way to attract an audience, the rollover breaks up the page as it offers another color which makes it more cheerful.

I have also learnt about taking videos and putting it onto the website, I wanted to use a technique that many people use when having an interview and keeping it confidential so I used an idea that is often used. I interviewed a drug sufferer in front of a window so that his face becomes silhouette so his identity was kept secret. The website is trying to make the people who want to interact with us feel safe and secure knowing that no one will know about their addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment